Sunday, June 24, 2012
Sunday, March 18, 2012
Farmers Market @ Fletcher Allen (McClure Lobby)
11am - 3pm
Farmers Market @ UVM Davis Bldg
April 11th & 25th
10am - 2pm
Monday, September 27, 2010
-Old No. End Farmers Market
Tues 3:00 - 6:30 until Oct. 26
-Winooski Farm Market
Thurs 3:30 - 6:30 until Oct. 14
-Shelburne Farm Market
Sat 9-1 until Oct. 9
* We are doing a special harvest sale at this Market on Oct. 9th
-South Burlington / Healthy Living
Sun 10:00 - 2:00 on Oct 3 & Oct 17
* Special Harvest sale at this market on Oct. 17th
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Find us at:
|Middlebury (20 Seymour St.)||Wed & Sat||8:30-1:30|
|Old North End Market*||Tues||3:00-6:30||Take EBT & Debit|
|Winooski Market*||Thurs||3:30-6:30||Take EBT & Debit|
Healthy Living Mkt*
|every other Sunday||10:00-2:00||Take EBT & Debit|
* Accept Farm to Family Coupons
Now Harvesting: Squash, Cukes, Tomatoes, Peppers, Cabbage, Beets, Potatoes, Eggplant, Sweet Corn, Strawberries, Cantalope, Honeydew, and Watermelon
Here are some views from around the Farm and Greenhouses:
This is our grandson Holden in Greenhouse 3 on June 13th and again on Aug 8th. Lots of growth on the tomatoes!
Close up on some tomatoes in Greenhouse 3 (taken Aug 8th):
Cole Crop Seedlings in Greenhouse 2 (taken Aug 8th):
Cherry Tomatotes in Greenhouse 1 (taken Aug 8th):
Some of our Outdoor plantings (PattyPan Squash, Green Peppers, Yellow Peppers, Strawberries, Hot peppers):
Thursday, May 27, 2010
- There is still a good selection of flowers available as well as vegetable starts and herb plants. Stop by the Greenhouse on Sand Road in Ferrisburg.
- Greenhouse tomatoes have been growing by leaps and bounds with all the sunshine. Should have tomatoes for eating in a month or so - will keep you updated.
- Lettuce & greens are being harvested, along with radishes.
- Peas are in blossom.
- Cole crops in the field are looking good. Cukes, squash and melons are planted.
- We are harvesting strawberries from Greenhouse #6 and the field strawberries have berries on them too.
Find our product at the following Farmers Markets:
Shelburne Sat. 9-1 May 29-Oct 9
Winooski Thurs. 3:30 - 6:30 May 20-Oct 14
Hinesburg Thurs. 3:30 - 7:00 June 3 - Sept 30
Healthy Living Sun 10-2 June 13 - Oct 17 (every other Sunday)
Colchester Sun 10:30 - 2:30 May 30 - Oct 10
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Tomatoes in Greenhouse #8.
Wintered-over scallions in Greenhouse #5.