- There is still a good selection of flowers available as well as vegetable starts and herb plants. Stop by the Greenhouse on Sand Road in Ferrisburg.
- Greenhouse tomatoes have been growing by leaps and bounds with all the sunshine. Should have tomatoes for eating in a month or so - will keep you updated.
- Lettuce & greens are being harvested, along with radishes.
- Peas are in blossom.
- Cole crops in the field are looking good. Cukes, squash and melons are planted.
- We are harvesting strawberries from Greenhouse #6 and the field strawberries have berries on them too.
Find our product at the following Farmers Markets:
Shelburne Sat. 9-1 May 29-Oct 9
Winooski Thurs. 3:30 - 6:30 May 20-Oct 14
Hinesburg Thurs. 3:30 - 7:00 June 3 - Sept 30
Healthy Living Sun 10-2 June 13 - Oct 17 (every other Sunday)
Colchester Sun 10:30 - 2:30 May 30 - Oct 10